söndag, januari 21, 2007

Party...

Oh yes, this is how happy all we boys where last friday..:
I fixed a preparty before panam since it's soon my birtday so i didn't need to have a whole night party! the good thing is that it was really good too! All my nice friends to actually was fun enough so the friends Haleigh took with her wants to come back =D so now we need to fix more parties too.. puh!
All the happy sorority girls..:

The rest of the week has been good to.. my new classes seem pretty fun and i'll probably need to spend way much more time on school work this semester compared to the last one.. It seems like thursdays is the new party night for this semester too.. we are all free on fridays so the weekend starts way much earlier now then it did last year =D it's perfect, we can go on short roadtrips when ever we
want.. other new stuff is that i had one of my top three meals in the US yesterday.. me and Haleigh went to the cheesecake factory in okc, my chicken with mashed potatoes and stuff was like conditioner for my brain.. =D

Been plannig spring break a bit too.. seems like i'm gonna do jamica by night for a week =D sounds sweet!

Inga kommentarer: