söndag, mars 04, 2007

Sweden vs USA 3-0

Read it as: "I love sweden!" =DMe and the swedish guys went with Haleigh and two other girls to a date party yesterday.. something from there sorority, the cool thing was that it was a formal date party so we were showing of the best of sweden too!
The night stated with that i had to be home at 3.30 so Haleigh could fix her hair and stuff.. I played Wii and cleand the whole place.. or she helped me clean before she started fix her stuff.. but anyway! we went to Johnny Carino's for dinner at 6 to meet up with the other people, really good food! I got a chicken Milano which is penne alfredo with chicken, ham and cheese! after that we went back to my superclean apartment for some preparty! and at 10 or something we went to the sorority house and we where supposed to o to the party at like 10:15 but we enden up going there at 11:11.. the bus took us to okc and some big place with few people.. so the actual party was pretty boring but the rest of the night was fun! and i had the hottest date =D

Tonight i'm becomming the swedish chef again and i'm gonna cook some salamon for me, erwin and haleigh.. then i have to try and pop some popcorn.. just bought some stuff for that at walmart =D

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I could have represented France there but it was not worth to do it....lol

Hans sa...

yeah.. you need mexicans =D

Jesper Löfgren sa...

The hottest date would be me, but I'm in Canada... What do you mean?...