onsdag, oktober 29, 2008

Svaret

Fick följande svar från den som vill lura mej på pengar:

If you can come to Utah today or tomorrow to meet and make the deal will be great, if you cant we can do this in this way :
My brother work's at the shipping company and has one transportation per year for free ,The car will be shipped on my expanse, and will be at your door in 2 max 3 days.
If you want to continue,please send me your full name and your shipping address so that I will let eBay Protection Program know that you are interested . You will receive an email from them instructing you about how to send payment and they'll release the funds to me only after you receive and inspect the car.I think that this is a fair way to make business and I hope that you will agree. I don't touch your money until you receive and inspect the car. Also, I have to let you know that I want the payment prior shipping since I will ship it in the same day or next days the payment is complete .For the moment I can only accept a wire transfer as a payment method and the fastest is Money Gram .Also you have nothing to worry about because this deal will be done in a secure way if you prefer.
In case you will not receive the car as i described to you,eBay will refund you with 100% from the whole amount which you paid to the eBay agent.Even in case you will not receive the car,they will refund you the money.But this is not the case.You will send the money to eBay Protection Program .I will not see any money until the car is at you. After you receive and see that the car is the one you want you just notify eBay to forward to me the payment details
in order for me to pick up my money.
Let me know if this is ok with so we can move forward with this deal!
Regards!

Min fråga är fortfarande varför de inte bara säljer bilen där de bor.. men men.. Har en till lite viktigare fråga som är om man skall satsa på en så ny bil som möjligt som inte gått så långt men en amerikanare eller nå annat konstigt eller en toyota eller honda med lite mer mil och nått år äldre?

Lunch nu iaf, ska bara vänta på att kön till matrummet blir kortare så att jag kan värma på mina makaroner med köttbullar!

Inga kommentarer: